We are proud to have completed our $35 million transformation, featuring all new guest rooms in addition to a completely new lobby, wine bar, and refreshed meeting spaces. We're excited to showcase custom design elements such as:
- All meeting space and our Pinnacle event space have been transformed so that your guests can enjoy style, service and spectacular food prepared by touted Chef, Kimo Akana
- Bright and airy color scheme in addition to hand-stamped wallpaper and custom patterned carpet in guest rooms
- Walnut wood grand staircase in the lobby
- Terrazzo flooring in the public spaces
- Custom zinc-top serpentine bar
- 25-story Lobby chandelier, made of blown glass and LED lights inspired by vintage Edison bulbs
The new lobby bar includes two fire places, a library, and pool table - the perfect lounge to gather before or after a night on town in downtown Nashville. Our exterior, freshly repainted, now includes a brand new porte-cochère, which facilitates drop-offs and arrivals. Acclaimed New York-based designer Anna Busta created the entire concept.