Sheraton Grand Nashville Downtown is dog-friendly so you don't have to leave your four-legged pal at home on your next visit to Nashville. We want to provide our guests with the comforts of home so you and your dog can relax during your stay with us.
- Guests will be required to sign a waiver at check-in before a dog will be allowed in a guestroom or public area. Any guest found with dogs that are not registered will be charged a cleaning fee of $200.
- Two dogs 75 pounds or less are permitted per guest room. There will be a $125.00 per dog, non-refundable cleaning fee, per stay, due at check-in.
- Dogs must be on a leash or in a carrier while in public areas.
- Dogs are not allowed in any food and beverage facility within the hotel.
- Dogs may not be left unattended at any time and guest must be present while any member of the hotel staff, such as housekeeping or engineering, is in the room.
- Damage caused by a guest's dog may result in additional fees charged to the guest for repairs or cleaning.
- Guests with dogs are required to maintain a quiet environment for other guests. Any disturbances to other guests may require alternate housing arrangements for the dog outside of the hotel.